A Line of Gretsch That Drove Some of Seattle’s Best Records Is Coming in 2021!
Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. The all new G6128T-89VS Vintage Select ’89 Duo Jet with Bigsby® pays homage to a classic late-’80s design that rocked the forefront of the Pacifc Northwest grunge movement that overtook the music world in the early 1990s!
Get that late 80’s early 90’s grit with a pair of TV Jones Classic Plus Bridge and Classic Neck pickups, combine it with Mahogany body and maple neck and you get that classic Gretsch sparkle with searing overdrive and distortion!
Scroll down for more images and a full spec list of the new Gretsch Vintage Select and reserve yours today!
Gretsch Vintage Select ’89 Duo and Sparkle Jet Specs
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Arched Laminated Maple Top and Chambered Mahogany Body
- Gloss Urethane Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Bone Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Humpblock Inlays
- TV Jones® Classic Plus Bridge and Classic Neck Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Adjustomatic Bridge with Pinned Rosewood Base, Bigsby® B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Gotoh Die-Cast Tuners
Pre-Order New Gretsch 2021 Guitars!
Shop Gretsch Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org