Beverly Hills, California Street Scene, ca. 1935
Shot from car moving down daytime unidentified Los Angeles or Beverly Hills street, passing by Warner Bros, Beverly Hills Theatre, showing “Oil for the Lamps of China” on marquee, Old Faithful geyser in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
Original video was processed with Deep Learning algorithms to achieve modern look and quality. Here is the process:
1. Footage stabilization and noise/dust/scratches removal with After Effects and Neat Video ✔️
2. Restoration with DeepRemaster, removing scratches and film damage ✔️
3. Frame interpolation to get smooth look using DAIN method. Result is 60 FPS video ✔️
4. Colorization using DeOldify with NoGAN. Colors are not accurate, only for ambient mood ✔️
5. Upscaling using Topaz Video Enhance AI, upscale preserving detail and reducing noise ✔️
⭐⭐⭐ 15% DISCOUNT CODE: oldendays15
6. Automation with Python scripts and AWS Thinkbox Deadline as queue manager ✔️
7. RTX 2070 Super 8GB, 32GB RAM, Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core. Approx 48hrs/10min video processing.
🎵 Intro Music:
Timelapse by boomopera
Tweets by OldenDaysYT
#deoldify #colorize #upscale #topazlabs #veai #dain #60fps #4k