A Figured Walnut DK24 MJ Charvel? Yes, Please!
The MJ Series gives a nod back to the late ’80s when Charvel was manufactured exclusively in Japan! Exquisite in style, the new Charvel Made in Japan import series blends Charvel’s unparalleled legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-end features and stunning finishes.
Scroll down for more images and a full spec list of Charvel’s new Made in Japan DK24 and reserve yours today!
Charvel MJ Series DK24 HSH Specs
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Figured Walnut Top and Mahogany Body
- Satin-Finished Wenge Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Streaky Ebony Fretboard with Pearl Dot Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length,1.6875″ TUSQ XL Nut
- 12-16” Compound Radius
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Low-Friction Volume Pot, No-Load Tone Control
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Inner Coil Pickup, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Full Shred Bridge, Flat Strat Middle and Alnico II Pro Neck Pickups
- Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Gotoh Die-Cast Locking Tuners
Pre-Order MJ Series Charvel!
Shop Charvel Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or email@example.com