Jackson and Misha Mansoor Team Up to Bring a New Made in Japan Signature So-Cal!
One of the showstoppers from this year’s new Jackson 2021 lineup is the new Misha Mansoor MJ Series signature So-Cal in Daphne Blue! The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world- renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features. And with the Periphery guitarist bringing his progressive elements to the table, the results were sure to be stunningly wild.
Scroll down for more images and a full spec list of Misha Mansoors new Signature So-Cal from Jackson and reserve yours today!
Misha Mansoor MJ Series So-Cal Specs
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Bolt-On Construction Caramelized Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12-16” Compound Radius, 1.6875” TUSQ XL Nut
- 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Bare Knuckle Ragnarok Bridge Humbucker, Trilogy Suite Single-Coil Neck and Middle Pickups
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone Controls
- Gotoh Custom 510 Bridge
- Gotoh Die-Cast Locking Tuners
Pre-Order the Misha Mansoor MJ Series Now!
Shop Jackson Now:
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or email@example.com