Hello! I hope you had a wonderful week. We are preparing to see my parents and my children are going to school for a couple of weeks.
Here is a link to the pajamas I’m wearing at the top (top and bottom). They have many other patterns as well.
1. I found this Etsy shop that sells surprising cotton candy flavors like root beer, cucumber, butter popcorn, and margarita. Would you try them I think I’ll order some.
2. We started to look The white lotus and it’s really good so far.
3. I have a new perfume that I LOVE. It smells so nice.
4. Nice taco holder.
5. The nicest cocktail shaker I’ve ever seen.
6. Makes me smile.
7. The pink color (above) is Clare’s Meet Cute color. I love it. It’s the kind of pink that beige would look if you held it a real pink – I love the tone. Clare paint has really nice colors and I’m thinking of using more soon.
8. Six fun horror movies (I haven’t seen any of these, so excited!).
9. If you’re looking for kids’ items, check out my two favorite stores: Mochi Kids and June & January.
10. If you’re looking forward to Halloween ahead of time, click here. You know it’s me!