Aside from having clean and styled hair, great lashes are probably the next thing on my beauty list to help me feel my best. I’ve been a big fan of false eyelashes since my early 20s (which was like five years ago, right?!? How nice of you …).
I made a lot of variations to achieve a good eyelash look, from simple false eyelashes to eyelash extensions to using Lashify Lashes, to eyelash serums.
While I like the look of false eyelashes (especially for special occasions or photos), it’s not something I wanted to play around with every day. So an eyelash serum seemed like a good way to get eyelashes “all the time”.
I’ll show you what happened when I tried GrandeLASH-MD Serum and how well I think it worked!
Granted, I wear mascara in the “after” photo, but you can see that my eyelashes are more noticeable than in the “before” and it’s me delighted with the results !! Even though it’s been in use for about six months, sometimes I’m still shocked at how amazing they look when I look in the mirror!
I have a feeling mine tend to get a lot longer instead of a ton thicker too (which I’m going to take!), But a lot of people generally report much thicker lashes as well.
Curious about a “lift and tint” of the eyelashes? Check out this post about Keely’s experience!
How often do I have to use GrandeLASH-MD?
- You use the serum once a day. Just one dip does both eyes and you apply it to the lash line like liquid eyeliner. You should apply it to the skin next to your lashes, not the lashes themselves. However, let it dry for about two minutes before applying makeup or lying down.
How long will it take to work?
- It takes about four to six weeks for you to notice a difference. So, if you’ve tried serums before but didn’t stick with them long, you may have stopped before it started to work. It takes about three months to truly see a full transformation, but it’s worth the wait!
How do you get the most out of your “new” eyelashes?
- To really highlight your longer lashes, use an eyelash curler (especially for straight lashes like mine) to really show off your new length!
Is there a mascara that works best with GrandeLASH?
Can I use GrandeLASH if I wear contact lenses or have eyelash extensions?
- Yes you can! I do the serum instead of eyelash extensions, but if you want a better set of lashes to start your extension, or just do this for a while and don’t want to reverse your eyelash serum progress, you can do both.
What if i stop using it?
- Well, your lashes will just go back to how they were before you started!
Can I use GrandeLASH for thicker brows on my eyebrows?
Most eyelash serums say they can be used on brows too, but GrandeLASH-MD doesn’t say that, and they also have an eyebrow serum specifically for brows (they also sell both together in one kit).
Like any product (especially products around the eyes), do not use if you have an allergic reaction and discontinue use if you experience an adverse reaction.
Honestly, I had the occasional itch at the base of my eyelids at the beginning, but it didn’t cause any swelling or redness so I just waited a bit to see if it went away and did. (I don’t have crazy sensitive eyes, but I’d say they’re rather sensitive.)
Overall, I am delighted with the results of using the eyelash serum and I haven’t reached for the false eyelashes once since I’ve waxed them in. So if you’re looking for longer, thicker lashes all the time, maybe give it a try and see if you love it too! xo. Laura
Do you want more luscious eyelash drama? Check out these posts!
Credits // Author and Photography: Laura Gummerman.