This amazing air fryer brown sugar pineapple is the easiest and most delicious snack! So juicy and sweet, this warm pineapple will become your new favorite way to eat this tropical fruit!
You can’t beat foods cooked in the air fryer. They are so good, and there is no mess! Try out this easy air fryer shrimp, these crispy air fryer egg rolls, or even cook up some fried pickles in your air fryer!
Air Fryer Pineapple
I LOVE pineapple. I am the person at the Dole pineapple factory getting 2 Dole whips during one visit. Pineapple is the best fruit because it translates so well into sweet AND savory pineapple dishes! This brown sugar air fryer pineapple is no exception. You can eat this plain as a snack (my kids love it when we have this after school!), or you can add it into any dish or even top it on some ice cream! YUM.
Cooking this up in the air fryer creates the absolute best texture! The brown sugar turns into a delicious glaze that covers the pineapple so that you have some sweet flavor in every single bite. Plus, this snack is so simple and easy that it only takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. I would cut up a few pineapples and double this recipe. It will fly off the table so fast that you will be so happy you did!
Ingredients to Make Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pineapple
Soon you will be transporting yourself to a tropical paradise while you eat this delicious and fruity snack! This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients. See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Pineapple: Slice up your pineapple into pieces that are about the same size.
- Brown Sugar: This adds in a sweet flavor and creates a perfect glaze on top.
- Butter: Use unslated butter for this recipe.
- Cinnamon: This adds a delicious flavor to the sweet taste.
How to Make Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pineapple
This pineapple recipe is one of the easiest and best that you will ever have! If you don’t have an air fryer yet, then you must get one and try out this recipe!!
- Slice the Pineapple: In a medium sized bowl add the sliced pineapple.
- Combine: In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Toss: Toss the pineapple in the mixture. Lay in a single layer in the bottom of an air fryer basket.
- Cook: Cook at 390 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden on the edges.
Air Fryer Cooking Tips
Just like any air fryer recipe, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind when you are cooking this brown sugar pineapple in an air fryer. Here are some easy tips!
- Overcrowding: Don’t over crowd your air fryer. Circulating air is how the air fryer cooks, and if you don’t leave enough space between the food for the air to penetrate, it won’t cook the same and your pineapple won’t cook evenly! It’s better to do smaller batches one at a time than try and fit it all at once.
- Should I reheat my Air Fryer? Yes! If your air fryer has a preheat button then use it! If not, set your air fryer to your cooking temp and turn it on for about 2-3 minutes. This will warm your air fryer right up and be ready for your fruit!
How to Store Leftover, Cooked Pineapple
Once your pineapple has cooled down then you can put it in an airtight container and put it in your fridge. It will last for 2-3 days!
In a medium sized bowl add the sliced pineapple.
In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
Toss the pineapple in the mixture. Lay in a single layer in the bottom of an air fryer basket.
Cook at 390 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden on the edges.
Calories392kcal (20%)Carbohydrates49g (16%)Protein1g (2%)Fat23g (35%)Saturated Fat15g (75%)Polyunsaturated Fat1gMonounsaturated Fat6gTrans Fat1gCholesterol61mg (20%)Sodium192mg (8%)Potassium225mg (6%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar43g (48%)Vitamin A806IU (16%)Vitamin C79mg (96%)Calcium56mg (6%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.