This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
A favorite holiday treat turned into a creamy dip to share! This Little Debbie Christmas tree dip is rich, sweet, and perfect for dipping your favorite cookies in.
Savory dips get a lot of love, but it’s time for sweet dips to be in the spotlight! If you love this Little Debbie Christmas tree dip, here are a few more recipes I think you’ll like: marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip, s’mores dip, and dunkaroo dip!
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip Recipe
Little Debbie snack cakes are my guilty pleasure. Anyone relate? I’ll pick up a box from the store for my kids but then end up eating them myself. I even tried recreating Cosmic Brownies at home, I just love those classic flavors! So when the holidays roll around and the Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes start popping up, it’s a cause for celebration. Don’t get me wrong, they’re great as-is, but this dip recipe is so delicious and one you definitely need to try this season!
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip is a fun and festive way to enjoy this favorite holiday treat. The recipe is simple to follow and only requires a few ingredients, making it the perfect addition to all of your last-minute holiday parties! The resulting dip is rich, creamy, and full of Christmas tree cake flavor. It’s perfect for serving with cookies, pretzels, or fresh fruit. The perfect sweet treat that all of your friends and family will love munching on! Serve it with all of your favorite dippers.
With just a handful of simple ingredients, you’ll create a rich and creamy dessert dip that’s perfect for spreading holiday cheer! Little Debbie Christmas tree dip is the perfect sweet treat to enjoy all winter long. Measurements can be found in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes: These yummy cakes are the star of the dip! Not only do they add delicious flavor and texture, but extra holiday cheer to your dessert table.
- Cream Cheese: Soften the cream cheese beforehand for a smooth and creamy dip. I like to let it come to room temperature before I use it!
- Vanilla Extract: A splash of vanilla extract enhances the sweetness and overall flavor of the Christmas tree dip.
- Whipped Topping / Cool Whip: Thaw the whipped topping before adding it to the dip. This way, it has a light and fluffy texture that’s so delicious!
- Christmas Sprinkles (Optional): Use your favorite holiday sprinkles for some extra flair!
Let’s Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip:
Grab those ingredients, and let’s mix everything together! The end result is rich, creamy, and absolutely irresistible. Little Debbie Christmas tree dip is the holiday dessert you didn’t know you needed! Delicious and so simple to make!
- Prepare Cakes: Chop up the Christmas tree cakes into pieces and add to a large mixing bowl. Then add the cream cheese and vanilla extract. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Mix in Whipped Topping: Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Then allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes to absorb into the cake mixture. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add Sprinkles: Top with red and green sprinkles and an additional Christmas tree cake, if desired.
- Enjoy: Serve with assorted cookies, pretzels, strawberries, or sliced apples.
Tips and Variations
This festive treat is not only easy to make, but easy to customize! These are a few simple ways to make it your own. Everyone will want some of this tasty holiday dip!
- A Substitute for Whipped Topping: To use real whipped cream instead of whipped topping, whip 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar to medium-stiff peaks. Use as directed in the recipe card.
- Can I Use Other Snack Cakes? Of course! The amount of cakes you need to use will vary depending on the size of the cakes, but aim for about 12 ounces of cake in the dip.
- Other Toppings: Instead of sprinkles, try crushed graham crackers, vanilla wafers, mini chocolate chips, animal crackers, you name it!
This Christmas tree dip can be made up to 1 day ahead of serving. This will give the cakes plenty of time to absorb the whipped topping and set nicely. (This makes it even more delicious!
- In the Refrigerator: The dip can keep for up to 4 days in the fridge as long as it’s covered with plastic wrap or in a sealed airtight container.
Can Christmas Tree Dip Be Frozen?
I don’t recommend freezing this dip. Whipped topping does not do well in the freezer once it’s been thawed and used in a recipe. The texture of the dip won’t turn out well if it is frozen. So enjoy it fresh or refrigerate it if you have any leftovers!
Pin this now to find it later
Chop up the Christmas tree cakes into pieces and add to a large bowl. Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes to absorb into the cake mixture. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Top with Christmas sprinkles and an additional Christmas tree cake, if desired.
Serve with assorted cookies and pretzels.
Calories: 538kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 8gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 411mgPotassium: 179mgFiber: 1gSugar: 45gVitamin A: 467IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 180mgIron: 1mg
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.