(as of Sep 22,2021 17:02:22 UTC – Details)
The Skinnytaste Cookbook and Skinnytaste Fast and Slow, both New York Times bestellers, are beloved by Gina Homolka’s loyal Skinnytaste fans, as well as those just discovering this all-star food blogger and author. Here, Gina tackles the practical side of achieving the healthy lifestyle you want, whether for weight loss or just better health, in her meal planner that will help you take a thoughtful, powerful approach to changing for the better.
The completely updated and revised Skinnytaste Meal Planner now incorporates Gina’s fans’ feedback and includes:
– More space for writing your meal entries
– Spiral binding so the planner lays flat for easier writing
– Shopping lists to plan your week’s groceries
– Notes sections to keep track of extra tasks
– Checkboxes so you can mark off your weekly goals as you complete them each day
– 20 fan-favorite Skinnytaste recipes not featured in the original
As always, you’ll be able to track calories and Weight Watcher or other diet plan points; write down your weekly exercise; and plan your meals for the week. Scattered throughout are Gina’s clever cooking tips and tricks—including how to add superfoods to your meals—as well as a collection of inspirational quotes. The Skinnytaste Meal Planner will be the ultimate tool to take meaningful steps toward your best self.
[UPDATE: PRINT ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED]